Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Hello everybody :D

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone! How was your new year? :D If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow is when the new academix year starts. Do have fun to those who are going back to school ;) Other than that, the 24-hour promotion is still going on! Please do make full use of it as it'll go on up to the 8th of January, 2010.

If I'm not mistaken, the other day (last year if I'm planning on being exact hehe :p ) I gave out hints to new items that may be added up to the menu which were:


meatballs, beef rashers and onions.

So I haven't fulfilled my part of the 'beef rashers and onions' bit but! BUT! I have something more exciting :D (or so I'd like to believe). From what I noticed during the past months' (year, to be exact, since we're in 2010 already), the beef lasagna and the vegetable lasagna gets ordered the most!

Okay, so I've established that lasagnas are more popular amongst you lot. And I also know for a fact that Brunei is full of people who LOVE spicy food :D not 100% of them but quite a proportion of you do, kan kan? Can you get what I'm trying to say?


I'm introducing a special kind of beef lasagna to the menu :D


Spicy Beef Lasagna



Loaded with diced bell peppers and a hot spicy sauce, this lasagna is sure tickle your tastebuds. The spicy meat sauce blankets each lasagna noodle and is finally topped off with a layer of white sauce sprinkled with cheese on top with a dash of paprika.



price:
$28.00 --> Big : 12" by 9"


So what do you think? ;) I think capsicum is another name for bell peppers. Let me find an image I can attach here.....



For those who aren't sure what bell peppers are, there it is :D

As of now, it's only available oin the big size. Now, to make things more fun for both parties (you and I). I'm integrating this lasagna into the 24hour notification promotion :D


To those who order this lasagna within the remaining time left, will get to purchase it for B$25.00! That would be starting tomorrow morning until the 8th!


CLICK HERE for the food menu
CLICK HERE on how to order


Till here, lasagna lovers ;)

p.s: do check out the tab on 'how to order', I've made changess to it! Instead of setting up a meet up point, you can opt to pick up your itmes at my place ;)

No response to “2010”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates