Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tiga hari lagi tinggal

Salam and selamat malam kepada semua :D

Hari ani 5hb January 2010 sudah, ertinya promotion '24-hour notification' inda lagi lama kan berakhir! Sudah kamu order apa2 masakan yang terdapat di blog ani? ;)

Lasagna daging?




Macaroni and cheese?



Macaroni dan bebola daging (meatballs)?



Lasagna Daging Pedas?




Has any of you ever notice that it's easier to speak out proper malay but when it comes to typing out malay, all these short forms make it easier as the standard form of the word would make things much too formal and not so casual? I find it easier to text msg and speak in malay than type. I'm not used to typing out in malay so I might as well should start litle by little :D


3 days left for the '24hour promotion'! So that means that there's also ONLY 3 days left for the $25.00 introductory price promotion for the spicy beef lasagna before it goes back to its normal price of $28.00!


Have you tried out PPTLasagna's food? If you have, please do let me know your feedback :D I'd love to improve. Send me an e-mail or write it up on the facebook page :D

Im always available via phone, sms more likely though : +6738689976
Don't hesitate to text me in malay, I speak malay very well. Afterall, aku org melayu jua wah. hee english is just a second language, plus it's somewhat easier for me to just type out in english.

bah, sampai sini tah dulu :D nanti lagi ku update ok? Salam =)

No response to “Tiga hari lagi tinggal”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates