Sunday, January 10, 2010

Transition

Happy Sunday everyone!

It's quite a rainy day out now (well, that's quite relative, it might not be raining where you are now but it is raining here :p ). I hope all of you are doing alright ;)

This is just to inform everyone that the 24-hour notification period is now over :( and the spicy beef lasagna is back to its original price of B$28. boo! i know. For a just reason I believe. My semester's gonna start soon and I'll be needing some time to adjust.

Once everything is sorted out, I'll come up with something as I believe the 3-day notification is not so favourable amongst you lot though quite a number of you like ordering a week beforehand :D

till here everyone ;) enjoy your Sunday.

CLICK HERE for the food menu
CLICK HERE on how to order


No response to “Transition”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates