Sunday, January 31, 2010

'Working' hours

Hi everyone!

Another night time post here. I can't seem to find hours during the am to update the blog, facebook or PPTLasagna's twitter :O At times you just wonder where all your 24 hours in a day flies away to.

I believe all of you know (well, if you don't I'm going to let you know :P ), I'm a student. And as a student I have obligations as a student as well. Classes, homework, assignments, presentations and all those other stuff. On the other hand, I'm managing pleasepassthelasagna, which I love ever so dearly along with everyone who has helped in making it as it is today. I've been thinking this over since my schedule for this semester has been sorted out and it wasn't an easy task to make it go as I wanted it to. Finally, I had to come to terms with my said schedule and make a schedule for pleaspeassthelasagna as well.

What do I mean by schedule? Something like working hours. Temporary though, since my current schedule now will only be valid up to May. So here it is :)



click on image for a larger photo+clearer view



Till here everyone. Have a good night =)

No response to “'Working' hours”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates