Sunday, December 6, 2009

An update

Hello all :D it's been approximately two weeks since I've last updated and that was the FaiKuat video. So here I bring good news and bad news.

Bad news is I lost my phone along with its line for a few days so I didn't get to meet some demands or contact those who made orders. On the personal side of bad news, all of my contact numbers were there so that was like losing a thumb. However, my phone's back now. Yay! Good thing is, it saved me a trip and a few dollars to get a sim card and even more money to buy out a new phone in order not to lose any credibility.

I have a twitter account now. So I've been updating there. No followers as of now haha Sadly, it's the truth that my blog isn't so popular. But do follow me :D

I've some sauce cooking tonight, it's a trial for a new menu that I plan on adding to the food menu. Will DEFINITELY DEFINITELY DEFINITELY update tomorrow! Not a lasagna though. I should keep in mind that I should make different lasagnas. Speaking of which, I haven't made a chicken lasagna in a long time..

Another thing I have on my mind is making a twist to the macaroni and cheese available here. It won't substitute the mac & cheese here but it'll be added on if it works out.

Three hints for the two additions: meatballs. onions . beef slices.

No response to “An update”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates