Monday, December 7, 2009

Macaroni and meatballs

Hi everyone!

Now here's a totally proper update on this very much neglected blog. I do check it from time to time, just neglected in terms of updates (booo..!)

One of the hints that I gave yesterday was..

meatballs



I've made homemade meatballs :D major yay! It's no fun eating those frozen meatballs from the frozen food section and once they're cooked you don't taste the meat. Instead, there's a flour-ish taste to it. Or perhaps it's just me?

To combat my dissatisfaction with frozen meatballs, I made my own. This was the meal that I was planning to add on into the food menu for the longest amount of time and yet never got around to making it. To the extent that my aunty actually made meatballs for lunch one fine day even though I had planned to make them weeks earlier haha yes, it took me this long.

Here's a portion of the macaroni and meatballs.


Macaroni noodles are mixed into a tasty tomato-based sauce that is baked with a white sauce topping with cheese on top. Along with the macaroni, home-made meatballs are also found in the sauce. Each order comes in an aluminium baking dish which allows re-heating later on.


price+size:

$25.00 --> Big : 12" by 9"


So what do you think? The food menu post should be updated soon with this meal added in ;)

Till here :D

p.s: anyone notice the change in layout? That should have been in my 'good news' as well :P and on another note, I *believe* my white sauce is a signature part of my dishes.. iakah?




CLICK HERE for the food menu!

CLICK HERE
on how to order!

No response to “Macaroni and meatballs”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates