Monday, September 21, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!


Happy Raya everyone :D I do hope all of your fasting and ibadah done in the month of Ramadhan were accepted and that your Aidilfitri is currently enjoyable now. Please do remember to appreciate those who are with you now and do not forget to sedekah Al-Fatihah to those who have already left..

I'm taking time from a part of my 1st Syawal to inform all of you that I am taking food orders, say you want to order, for this Raya season. To commemorate this festive month, each order will come with A COMPLIMENTARY POTATO SALAD :D YAYY!

Contact me the same way via e-mail ;) Though I think there will soon be an easier way for you to contact me about orders. I'll keep you posted.

Selamat Hari Raya once again :D

No response to “Selamat Hari Raya!”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates