Monday, September 14, 2009

Another type of lasagna


Not exactly how the ingredients look like.. but that's what I substituted beef for in the lasagna I tried out last night for sungkai :D and it turned out good!

I must admit that I'm not an avid veggie eater (since IMHO veggies on their own taste kinda bland plus overcooked veggies don't look very appetizing to me) yet I actually enjoyed eating the veggie lasagna! The sudden change in stomach (it's usually 'change of heart' right? but since this involves the stomach, I say it should be a "sudden change in stomach instead) came from the weekly yoga sessions that I attend and much to my embarrassment, my tummy can't take it when leg raises are done :( I don't exactly know how this resulted in wanting veggies but then it's nice to have an alternative to beef.


Hence, I'm adding this to the menu :D


Vegetable lasagna



Sliced mushrooms, carrots and spinach are simmered in a rich tomato based sauce and layered with white sauce along with lasagna noodles. It is then finally topped with a layer of cheese. Lasagna noodles are always used and no other substitute pasta (such as macaroni) is used. Each order comes in an aluminium baking dish which allows re-heating later on.


price+size:

$20.00 --> Big : 12" by 9"


As of now the veggies will be those three, however, I will eventually give alternatives to the carrots and spinach. Most likely eggplant and broccoli. Oh, and I'm not sure about taking orders for the smaller containers, that has to be taken into consideration.

It's almost time for sungkai. Happy sungkai-ing to all those who are able to fast :)

as usual,

CLICK HERE on how to order!
CLICK HERE for the menu!


'till here ♥

No response to “Another type of lasagna”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates