Monday, August 31, 2009

Re-heating

Hello everyone :)

We're a week into Ramadhan and I hope all has been well for all of you. In relation to today's title, well.. I'd like to talk about that. Since it's Ramadhan and all where eating, drinking and whatever wordly temptations we have are strictly prohibited during the period after sahur and before sungkai, orders for lasagnas cannot be consumed right away.

Here's the thing, I'm used to passing the orders for lunch and they get eaten while they are still warm. Can't do that for this month. So I'll definitely need some cooperation from the customers if they would like warm food ;) or request for your orders to be frozen so you may bake them closer to sahur or closer to sungkai.

Photobucket


It bugs me that people have to re-heat the food that they get, I'm not completely sure why. But maybeeeee.... it has something to do with this incident I heard from a close friend who orders from me. I'm not sure how valid or how much truth there is to this since ianya heard it from another customer. That pretty much makes it 3rd hand info (I think).

So, here it is. I sell my 5.5" by 4.5" lasagnas in aluminium pans which allows re-heating. I don't specifically mention how they should be re-heated but from the story I heard, the lasagna was re-heated in a pan of boiling water left to float (shouldn't it sink? haha inda ku tau eyh. I never tried.) with its lid on (baik jua with the lid on) but unfortunately water managed to seep in and it resulted in a warm yet soggy, soggy lasagna. It never actually crossed my mind to do that.. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone though..

Photobucket

Today's moral:
Lasagnas are best consumed un-soggy. As of above (directly above. hehe.)



p.s:
CLICK HERE for the menu :D
CLICK HERE for the menu :D
CLICK HERE for the menu :D
CLICK HERE for the menu :D

No response to “Re-heating”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates