Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FBEPS Student Council (FSC) Food Sale

There's a 3-day food sale going at FBEPS exactly at the entrance to the faculty (I believe it's the entrance though people could enter via the 'twin towers' as well. You know, the path that links FASS to FBEPS. At least I think that is what it is called). So I took and I still am taking the opportunity to sell a small number of my lasagnas there :D I might as well take the chance to sell at least the lasagnas since the food sale is opened to all FBEPS students. I take my minor in FBEPS, so technically..I guess I'm considered a FBEPS student(?).

Usual customers (which reminds me, I don't think they know I have this blog. hmm.) may notice the increase in the price of my lasagnas ($1 increase to be specific). This is only momentary. For a good reason, a very good reason, which is:

"to collect funds for FSC, as a financial aid to organize future events for the faculty. Other than that, it could bring about the togetherness within the faculty."


A fraction of my sales goes to the faculty and that would explain the increase in its price. For the remaining two days, which is tomorrow and Thursday, its price will still be $4. I hope to get new customers :D though I may not be able to jumpa any :( I have classes to go to. ah well :( there will always be next time

'till here <3


p.s:
CLICK HERE on how to order :D
CLICK HERE on how to order :D
CLICK HERE on how to order :D
CLICK HERE on how to order :D
CLICK HERE on how to order :D
CLICK HERE on how to order :D
CLICK HERE on how to order :D


pps: awu, aku pemajal. haha

No response to “FBEPS Student Council (FSC) Food Sale”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Please pass the lasagna.. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates